Search squid archive

Median response time high

Hi!
This is my first mail in this group.

I have recently set up a squid cahe for a network with 96 users in a remote area i Thailand. Our ADSL is poor and DNS servers are unreliable.

Every day I get in cache.log "Median response time is..." The value is between 1001 and some 71 000 ms. Lots of lines.

I have set up seven different DNS servers in the squid.config. How many can I write there, is there any limit?

Running squid 2.6 under Debian.

What can I do? Is there anything else I should check?

/stig