Search squid archive

Squid cache cgi-bin

projproxy@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

----Messaggio originale----
Da: projproxy@xxxxxxxxx
Data: 25-feb-2009 8.46
A: <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Ogg: R: Re:  R: Re: [squid-users] Squid cache cgi-bin

ok....

i report here what my con file (the only mistake I found is about the coredump_dir that it´s still in windows format):

acl all src all
acl SSL_ports port 443
acl Safe_ports port 8080        # http
acl Safe_ports port 443         # https
acl CONNECT method CONNECT

acl server_sites dstdomain domain.server.org

external_acl_type squid_ldap children=50 %LOGIN usr/sbin/squid_ldap_group -R
-
v "3" -s "sub" -b "dc=dom, dc=org" -f "(&(objectClass=person)
(sAMAccountName=%v)
(memberOf=cn=%a,ou=one,ou=twon,ou=three,dc=four,dc=five,dc=org))" -d -D "cn=......." -w "xxxxx" -h "another.server.org" -p "3268"

acl static urlpath_regex .gif .jpg .html
acl authorized_one external squid_ldap one
acl authorized_two external squid_ldap two
acl authorized_three external squid_ldap three
acl authorized_four external squid_ldap four
acl authorized_five external squid_ldap five
acl authorized_six external squid_ldap six

acl fly urlpath_regex some part to match in the eddress

Not sure what you mean by 'eddress' but a really hope your patterns here actually only try to match the **urlpath_** part of URLs. Not the address or domain, or you will find those patterns don't match.

acl password proxy_auth REQUIRED
cache allow static

default action of 'cache' is to cache everything possible.

default action when a test sequence ends in 'allow' is to implicitly follow that with 'deny all'

So... the above means ONLY cache files matching the regex pattern ".+gif.*|.+jpg.*|.+html.*" in its URL-path:

either, add "cache allow all" explicitly, or remove all cache lines.

cache_peer_access server allow server_sites
cache_peer_access server deny all

cache_peer 1xx..x.x.xx parent 81xx 0 no-query originserver name=server

This line is supposed to be above the cache_peer_access ones.

http_access allow password server_sites authorized_one
http_access allow password server_sites authorized_two fly

http_access deny all

cache_dir ufs /var/cache/squid 100 16 256

100 MB of cache. Is it big enough?

refresh_pattern ^ftp:           1440    20%     10080
refresh_pattern ^gopher:        1440    0%      1440
refresh_pattern -i (/cgi-bin/|\?) 0     0%      0
refresh_pattern .               0       20%     4320

acl apache rep_header Server ^Apache

<snip extra coment area>