Search squid archive

Re: R: Re: [squid-users] Squid cache cgi-bin

projproxy@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi,

first thanks already for your answer.

I´m using squid 3 on SLES 11 server, is working as reverse proxy in front of a web server that takes the role of parent.

The configuration works properly for my reverse purpose.

just the caching doesn´t work.

In order in squid.conf

-auth parameter (line 294)
-acl (line 627)
-cache or no_cache(line 645)
-cache_peer_access (line 692)
-http_access (line 696)
-http_port and cache_peer (ca. line 1138)
-hierarchy_stop_list (line 1723)
-Refresh_pattern (line 2764)

I mainteined the original conf file and in this way I inserted in the right place my instructions. I f there´s any kind of mistake (or obsolete instructions) please tell me. I don´t understand if there´s any kind of instrauction that create a conflict for caching.
Thanks in advance

I meant the details of those lines.

For example the output of:
grep -E "^(acl|http_access|cache|no_cache|cache_peer|refresh_pattern)" squid.conf

Amos