Search squid archive

Re: HTTPS not Working

On Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Alfred Rapozo <alfred.rapozo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have setup squid in a box with the default configuration and
> everything works, but i cannot access any https sites, I get a failed
> to connect from the browser.
> My lab setup works fine and the installation process was the same for both.

Hi Alfred,
  In order to help you we need more informations: what squid version,
how did you obtain it (from source? from some vendor/distribution?),
what kind of scenario you're using (forward proxy, reverse proxy,
etc), the browser configuration you're using, etc.
A common problem with defaults is that everyone has their own..

--
    /kinkie