Search squid archive

Re: first time installaton on cache

Nandika Rupasinghe wrote:
Hi,

This is my first time installaton on cache.

any one can send to me complete installation procedure/steps of squid 3.0 for the Free BSD .if u can send pratical example, pl.

Welcome,

Please read the Squid FAQ, where you will find helpful advice and most of your questions already answered.
 http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq

Other areas of that wiki also include common help and configuration examples you may be interested in.

If you have a question which is not found in there, or need clarification about anything, ask away.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.5