Search squid archive

Re: Delay Pool with Time Restriction

Shekhar Gupta wrote:
Hi ,

I am not able to see any configuration where i can use time and delay
pool to restrict the bandwidth . I am looking for delay pool
configuration which will restrict the download starting from morning
10 am to 6 pm with 10 Kbps and after 6 pm it should allow unlimited
bandwith .

If any one can please put down this requirment into a config code
which i can use in my squid .

acl day time SMTWTFA 10:00-18:00
delay_pools 1
delay_class 1 1