Search squid archive

Ntlm_auth squid_ldap_group authentication problem issue

Hi, I have an arquitecture, of squid-Active Directory with NTLM authentication, I have users registered in Active Directory with character 'ñ' in their username, with ldap authentication work well, but mix ntlm with ldap_group, the user is not found, and can't be authenticated.

I used th param -S in squid_ldap_group, but nothing change

Is a problem of charset?, my linux use utf-8. Maybe change it to latin-1 could resolve? with the variables unix charset, dos charset?