Search squid archive

Re: weird traffic coming from my squid box to clients on port 3128

Bostonian wrote:
Thank you, Amos.

From access.log, these client IPs with state of Established seem to
have some hits from cached contents.

I have also noticed that squid.ip.randomport. but majority of
established tcp connections is using 3128.

Hmm, okay doesn't sound good.

Can I see your iptables firewall NAT rules? anything involving port 80 or 3128. If you have to fudge IPs please keep it clear what IPs are for, ie use SQUIDIP as replacement for the squid box IP.

Amos

Any further idea on this issue is highly appreciated.