Search squid archive

Re: Certain applications when using NTLM auth

Dear James,

Thanks for the attention. Yes, I´m talking about Debian APT Tool =].
And I´ve already configured apt.conf so to use the proxy, adding
username and password in it, but even so it´s not working, and my
proxy keeps returning HTTP 407.
Tried creating a user "me" with password "123456" inside my AD domain,
and it´s not working as well.
Maybe something in my Squid auth configuration, but I´m not sure.