Search squid archive

Re: Resigning from squid-core

Adrian Chadd escreveu:
Hi all,

It's been a tough decision, but I'm resigning from any further active
role in the Squid core group and cutting back on contributing towards
Squid development.

I'd like to wish the rest of the active developers all the best in the
future, and thank everyone here for helping me develop and test my
performance and feature related Squid work.

   Hi Chadd,

Thank you for all your valuable work on squid and i'd like to hope you good luck on your new projects or whatever that made you take this tough decision.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx