Search squid archive

Re: [squid-users] Inverse squid cache policie, ¿which is best?

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz wrote:
Hi Squids,

I'm configurein a squid in inverse mode. However, I've read about many studies on cache policies but all talking in normal mode. I wonder to know if someone has any document talking about this but in inverse mode.

I was thinking that because you know final destination, mem_policy could be heap GDSF and disk_policy could be heap LFUDA. But I'm not pretty sure about this.

TIA

LD

I would be interested in feedback on this as well.

Peace...

Tom