Search squid archive

Re: Precaching? Is it possible?

Matt Browne wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if it's possible to configure precaching in squid. Ie
squid will follow all the links on a page and cache the contents before
the user goes there?

Perhaps with an ICAP plugin and Squid 3. Squid, by itself, does nothing with the content of the objects it caches.

I have seen it on other proxies but I can find how to in Squid.

Thanks

Matt

Chris