Search squid archive

WCCP2_ROUTER address?

For those of you familiar with wccp2, I continue to troubleshoot why my
wccp2 config is not working.  Can you tell what the ip address of the
wccp2_router should be?  The actual ip address of my gw/router, or ip
addr of the gre tunnel dest/router?  I've run across both in some of the
examples I've found on the net.  And what about the wccp2_address?  Is
this the address of the squid servers ip address (physical or tunnel).
That is what I would think.  Or that of the router (physical or tunnel)?

Thank you all

Tony