Search squid archive

Re: reverse proxy for FTP ?

Patrick CAO HUU THIEN wrote:
Hello,

I have seen questions about this issue in the archive list and the anwser was

«An FTP proxy is one which:

* provides an FTP server
* relays requests to a backend FTP server where required
* caches files which are requested by the clients

Squid can do two of three but it doesn't provide FTP services at the present time. I doubt it'd be hard to write something to do it but I don't think any of the current squid developers have any spare time to do it.» [1]

Is there any change about FTP reverse proxy on Squid now ?

[1] message of Adrian Chadd Wed, 13 Dec 2006 http://www.mail-archive.com/squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg42985.html

No change yet.
There is a dedicated FTP proxy called FROX people seem to like.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.3