Search squid archive

Re: request for help

Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães wrote:

just as a hint .......... i'm tired of seeing Skype and Google Talk spewing bad things to squid. At least in my cases, i have never seen squid crashing because of that. The only bad thing is that cache.log gets full of binary trash .......

If your squid is old 2008 or before ;). The newer ones have fixed the binary problem at least.

See the "__" bits of Wennie's trace, which were once those binary 'crash the log viewer' types we all hate so much. :)

Amos

Wennie V. Lagmay escreveu:
Thank you very much,

We will try to locate at least one subscriber and we will check. I will report back as soon as we have the information to help others (This problem kills 2 of my squid proxy)

regards,
wennie

--
Please be using