Search squid archive

Re: squid.conf

Enrique wrote:
hi all
Can any one test mi squid.conf
my problem is when my users surf many images no show, but making rigth clic on the box and select show image then show.

IE 5.5 or IE6? they have known issues displaying objects when the HTML page is correctly formatted. Scrolling the page, clicking in the address bar and pressing enter again may help.

<snip huge default config.>

Amos
--
Please be using