Search squid archive

Re: allowing z39.50 access on port 210

sameer shinde wrote:
Hi All,
Can anyone tell me, how can I allow the access of Z39.50 application
level access on port 210 with squid3.0 stable1 proxy server.
I've some applications which talks to the application server with
z39.50 application level access. Which are not working since I've
changed our ms-win proxy server to Ubuntu squid proxy 3.0 stbl1.
I've opned the port 210 on our proxy server with acl Safe_prots port
210 but it is not working. I'm searching on the net, but
not getting enough info about this on net.Need some help in configuring this.

- Sameer

By the sounds of it you need to open CONNECT access to that port.
Safe_ports by itself is not quite enough.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.3