Search squid archive

FreeBSD users: 'squidstats' package

Hi guys,

Those of you who are using FreeBSD should have a look at "squidstats".
Its based on Henrik's scripts to gather basic statistics from Squid
via SNMP and graph them. Its based on a googlecode project I created
and I'm also the port maintainer. So it should be easy for me to fix
bugs. :)

Having statistics of your running server is the best thing to do for
debugging and provisioning, so please consider installing the package
and setting it up.

Enjoy!

Adrian