Search squid archive

Re: Fwd: Webapp problems with squid 2.7.STABLE3

Chris Nighswonger wrote:
On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 9:42 AM, Chris Nighswonger
<cnighswonger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 11:23 PM, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Chris Robertson wrote:

Try http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/ignore_expect_100/

This workaround did fix the problem for now.

That said, the squid setting is only a bandaid over the top, and only works
in that one proxy.

All web clients attempting to send Expect: 100, are expected to behave
sensibly when it fails and they get given the 417 response. It should simply
re-try without the expectation.
I sent an email off to USPS tech support with the grueling details,
but I won't hold my breath. ;-)

Thanks for the help.

BTW, we started back up for the spring semester yesterday. I did my
upgrade over the break. Now I am having multiple sites (many are ssl)
unaccessible which were accessible under 2.6.STABLE12. Did I miss some
major changes between 2.6 and 2.7? I'm considering rolling back to 2.6
to quell the rebellion... :-(

We can't really tell what or if you missed anything without config details :).
Whats the current config and the diff between the old and new squid.conf?

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.3