Search squid archive

Possible regressions in dstdom_regex based matching

Hi,
I have created a filter file named block.lst with the following contents

/youtube.
/orkut.
/songs.pk
/senduit.

I have created an acl based on the domain regex for the above filter by
specifying the following rule in the squid.conf

acl list_blocked  dstdom_regex "/squid/lists/block.lst"

to block all users from accessing the domains specified in the above list, i
have specified the following rule in squid.conf

http_access	deny	all 	list_blocked

As a result of the above changes, access to http://www.youtube.com,
http://youtube.com, http://www.orkut.com and http://orkut.com is restricted,
But however, http://www.songs.pk and http://songs.pk remains accessible and at
the same time http://www.senduit.com remains accessible while
http://senduit.com becomes restricted.

I see similar issues with a couple of domains. I really have no clue why this
is happening. I am using squid3-STABLE11 and have seen these issues in earlier
versions as well.

Please let me know if theres something wrong with what i am doing.

Regards
~Sameer