Search squid archive

Re: Squid consumes a lot dsk space

Where is the disk space going - the cache dir(s) or the logs? You can set the size of cache you wish to use in squid.conf; but if you are not mindful of your logs they can grow out of control as well.

squid -k rotate will rotate your logs and allow you to clean up the old ones if you wish.

Wilson Hernandez wrote:
Hello again.

I would like to fine tune squid so, that it won't cache so many things. I noticed that in less than a month a network with about 30 users consumed 65GB of harddrive. I don't think that's normal if it is please correct me.