Search squid archive

Automatic stale sarg report clean-up.

Hi - I'm hoping someone here can help me with a sarg question.

I installed sarg about 6 months ago - and have just noticed that my sarg reports seem to be building up indefinitely. Is there some sarg configuration I have missed to delete stale reports? All of my sarg folders (daily, weekly, monthly, reports) seem to have data there from 5 months ago. Presumably - I can manually delete old reports - or write a script (if I knew how). But I would have thought sarg would probably do this automatically when configured properly.

Thanks.
Richard.