Search squid archive

Re: Login problem

Hi ,

I have an interesting problem while logining in to a web site. I am
using squid 2.6 with OpenBSD 4.3 stable. Web site is opening without
any
problem. When I enter the username and password it waits for some
seconds then get timeout error from the remote server. I am looking
squid logs but do not get any error. If I login without squid there is
no problem. Any experiences ?

Can squid connect to web server well? You may check cache.log carefully.