Search squid archive

Re: an "squid" question

Amos Jeffries-2 wrote:

> Not without altering squid code.
>
> But there are various ways of processing the log stream instead of
> sending direct to a file.
>
> What are you trying to achieve?
>
> Amos
> --
> Please be using
>    Current Stable Squid 2.7.STABLE5 or 3.0.STABLE10
>    Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.3 or 3.0.STABLE11-RC1

Thank you for the answer,

I search to extract all links of web page using Squid, but I want to
retrieve them before it is put in the log file ,
How can I  process the log stream instead of sending direct to a file?
can you give me some example for various ways of processing the log stream ?

Thank you for any help,