Search squid archive

Re: Squid-3 / TProxy v4.1

rihad wrote:
Are Squid-3 / TProxy v4.1 still under heavy development? Anyone using it in production with any success?

IIRC Nicholas Ritter was using it in Production for the final round of testing.

Thanks.

P.S.: I know Squid 3 is still beta: http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/
But as I'm new to TProxy I'd like to start using the bleeding edge version that requires no additional patching.

Both are technically still in beta. The tproxy won't be out formally until kernel 2.6.28. But yes, we who worked on it believe they are finished and usable. Even if not proven by years and masses of usage.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.3 or 3.0.STABLE11-RC1