Search squid archive

Squid and Radius authentication

I'm trying to get the squid_radius_auth working and have tried to manually connect to my Microsoft radius server.  I cannot get an ok for a response when manually testing the connection.  Although, I can see the attempts in my Microsoft radius server log so I know I'm hitting it.  I have a feeling it's my configuration in my Microsoft radius server.  I've dug around and cannot find any articles on the setup for the radius server side; just the squid side (which again I think is working ok).  Does anyone have information on this or suggestions to try?

 Thanks
  Scott