Search squid archive

FW: Transparent proxy (WCCP) and LDAP authentication

I've been digging around while working on this and found a reference from someone 4 years ago that said that transparent proxy does not work with authentication.  Is this true?  I need to perform the following tasks:

1) Authenticate users against a windows AD
2) Transparent proxy (without the need to set browser settings at each computer). I'm looking at WCCP2 here
3) Log where people have gone for later review
4) Use a URL blacklist to block the majority of "bad" sites.

 Regards,
   Scott