Search squid archive

Re: Unsupported method in request

Amos Jeffries escreveu:
Dhyanesh Ramaiya wrote:
Hello,

I am getting the error below in cache.log. The setup which I have is a PC
connected to a modem. Web browser on the PC is configured to establish a
proxy connection to the modem on port 9877 and an upstream proxy configured
on the modem to establish the connection to my Squid proxy on port 3128.
Please let me know what does this mean and if there is a way to resolve it.

Something on the way is corrupting the data sent to your squid. Wrapping the real request in some raw binary encoding by the looks of those bytes. You'll have to find out what is doing that and see what can be done about the problem.

just a hint ..... skype uses to do this kind of wrapped connections and fill squid logs with those 'Unsupported method in connection' .....

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx