Search squid archive

Re: How to change TimeZone in SQUID configuration?

lmenaria wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have installed SQUID 2.7.4 and its working fine. Now need to change
TimeZone from GMT to Local, because my application is not working with GMT
time. So how can set the local time in SQUID configuration ?

Please let me know.

The default squid log format uses epoch-time. There is no timezone involved.

For other options see:
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.7/cfgman/logformat.html

note the %tl tag.

Amos