Search squid archive

Re: Blocking by ip

Sebastian Jaurena wrote:
Hello, I have in mysql database a list of ip of networks what I want
to admit connect to the proxy. Is possible verify if a new connection
try to connect to the proxy verify if their ip is in the database and
if is in, in that case, allow him to connect?

Thanks.

Bets way is probably an external_acl_type helper that looks up IP in the database.

Amos