Search squid archive

squid setup in a DMZ 1 -->DMZ-2 ---> to give internet access to a LAN machine (where weblogic needs internet access)

People  ;

 I have  2 server boxes one   in DMZ-1 and  the other in DMZ-2 ,
DMZ-1  machine having internet  connection,DMZ-2 not having Internet
connection, an application in  weblogic appserver   (thats in a LAN
machine which can communicate only with  DMZ -2 machine) .

Note:
(  In this LAN machine  there is the HTTP Proxy (host name , proxy
port   etc ..) directives   for  weblogic server  to configure   )..

 How can I make the LAN machine to access Internet(  InterNet --->
DMZ-1 ---> DMZ-2--->LAN machine with Weblogic)   ?

where are  all I have to use   squid   inorder to  make  the LAN
machine to access the internet  ?

I am a  newbe in this kind of setup, sorry for my ignorance if any  ..
   but I can pick up if  you able to give  general Picture  of the
setup with squid  for achieving this ..

let me  request  all of you to share your expertise and tips to achieve this ..

any hints most welcome .

Thanks in advance
KK.