Search squid archive

Blocking by IP

Sorry, wrong subject on first request.

Allen Schmidt Sr. wrote:
Is there a way to use squid to block access to our site from specific IP addresses?? So that they get redirected elsewhere or something like that? We use a python redirector to handle virtual hosting and then squid decides which of two zope clients gets the request. Just not sure where to put something like this.

Thanks