Search squid archive

Re: squid and blackberry site

enigmaymee wrote:
Thanks for the replys.

Amos Jeffries-2, the error message is coming from RIM's server not mine.  So
youre right there is some authentication that needs to be passed on that
isn't.  I just can't figure out why it isnt getting passed on to that site.

If its basic auth the cache_peer line needs option "login=PASS" (exact text). Other types are more difficult and I'm not so sure.

John Doe-44, if you just try the url i gave you will get the same error i
got.  You have to go through the blackberry site and try to download the
desktop manager software.  Then you have to fill out a questionare before
downloading.  Which is when you get the address that I gave.

Any other ideas?  I really appreciate the help so far... thank you.

Amos