Search squid archive

how to insert/popup a message screen to client

Hi all

I would like insert a page or popup a small screen to show a customized messsage to my client.
Say, when he click a web site, like www.example.com, the page would be redirected (or popup a small screen) and show a customized message. And after a few seconds, it would be redirected to www.example.com (or close the small screen).

have anyone done it before ?
Thanks a lot

RR