Search squid archive

seamless authentication with active directory

Hi
How can I configure squid to do authentication against active
directory, such that if the user has already logged onto their windows
work station on the domain it does not prompt the user for a password.
The only configurations I have seen prompt the user for user and pass
.
Any good howto's ?

Thanks
Gregory Machin