Search squid archive

how to solve DNS server outage

Hi

I'm using latest squid 2.7 and in my resolve.conf there're 2 name
servers.
Unfortunately first didn't work well and all queries was not resolved :
"..Unable to determine IP address from host name..."

Even though the secondary server was working the quere timeout out after
a couple of minutes.

How can I manage to try secondary server if primary is out of order?

Thx

Br

pet