Search squid archive

Re: squid and high availability

Marcos Dutra schrieb:
Hi Jakob,

I need leave two squid's running because my setup with squid +AD auth
cannot run more than 1200 connections, then I want put two server to
failover and balance connections, is it possible?
Remember isn´t proxy reverse, is a proxy with ad auth and acl by group of AD.

I do not see why this should not work, but then you naturally you need something to balance your load - the simple IP migration setup I described won't be enough in this case. HA itself does not balance anything, it just manages resources and can move them around on the available nodes.

JC