Search squid archive

Retain Client IP address after passing squid

Dear All
We have implemented squid proxy with mac address validation and ipuser acl. Now we have implemented Ironport web content filtering. So we would like squid proxy to send the ip address of the client along with the url request so that ip based policy can be implemented in the Ironport web Content filter also.

Thanks and Regards
Pradeepa