Search squid archive

keep alive not honoured

While sending a request from Http1.1 client (with no-cache header), to a 1.1 server via squid, the client-squid connection is kept alive, but Keep-Alive header is not propagated to the backend and as a result squid-backend server is getting closed.

On explicitly enabling option for server side persistance (Which is although enabled by default), I see squid sending keep-alive but only some times.

Is there a bug in squid or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Avi