Search squid archive

FTP Anonymous Login

Hello All,
Is it possible to turn off anonymous login to ftp sites from squid? I have done my best to allow "normal" ftp access from IE but when i try opening the page I get the following error:
An FTP authentication failure occurred while trying to retrieve the URL: ftp://ftp.site.com
Squid sent the following FTP command:
PASS <yourpassword>and then received this reply
User anonymous cannot log in.
Your cache administrator is webmaster