Search squid archive

Re: bad file caching

Chris Robertson wrote:
Obviously the object has changed, so you have a few options:
*  Use the PURGE method with squidclient

That's a onetime shooter. This file is requested daily, so I should run it daily to keep it current.

* force a refresh with your browser (hold down shift or control when you press the refresh or reload button, use the -r switch with squidclient or --cache=off for wget. fetch does not appear to have a method of forcing a refresh.)

Worked. Same problem - results ain't persistent.

* Add a cache deny for this domain

Thinking of it.

* Wait for the freshness calculation to expire (3 days at the most)

And? The file already stuck in cache for 2 month. Waiting some more days does literally nothing.

I'm just trying to understand is this some flaw in my config or it just should work this way.

--
Sphinx of black quartz judge my vow.