Search squid archive

Re: IPv6-enabled Squid?

Amos Jeffries wrote:
Steve Snyder wrote:
Is there a current guesstimate as to when an IPv6-capable version of Squid will be released?

According to the FAQ, IPv6 support is already checked into the Squid3 trunk. It doesn't give any indicate, though, of when this functionality will be available in a non-development release.

Cluestick, please?  Thanks.

Most of the developers have just revisited the issue in our recent get-together. It's looking hopeful for a late October release.

Meanwhile 3-HEAD should be stable enough at present to begin your local testing if its urgent.

I've been running 3-HEAD (as of/since) May 27 for IPv6 support with no issues whatsoever.

Steve