Search squid archive

if this is posted somewhere.. please tell me where to go... AD groups

Hello all,

I have squid 2.5STABLE12 running on an Ubuntu 6.06 box.  I have it joined to an AD domain and it works great.

I want to add a group in AD that allows Inet use.  If they aren't in that group, they can't get out.  I would like it to stay seamless.. no login box.  This is not a transparent setup.

I have seen this:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/SquidAndLDAP
and this:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/WindowsAuthenticationNTLM

The 2nd one is what I pretty much used to get this far...

I just don't know how to tie it all together.. and I have looked at the wbinfo_group.pl.. but not sure if I need to go that far??

Again, if this is covered somewhere, sorry.. I have looked (obviously at the wiki.. but also on Google)

Thanks to all