Search squid archive

Re: https with squid

Chris Robertson escreveu:

> What you are attempting is called a man-in-the-middle attack.
> Transparent interception of HTTPS traffic is (by design) not possible.
> Squid 3HEAD includes a feature called sslbump
> (http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SslBump) that will facilitate the
> interception and decryption of HTTPS traffic.

Hi Chris,

I am also conducting tests with the sslbump but driving in firewall
(iptables) https connection to the squid. I am using in squid.conf as
follows:

http_port 3128 transparent sslBump cert = / etc/squid3/ssl/cacert.pem
key = / etc/squid3/ssl/privkey.pem

Even in directing the browser to https proxy server's IP is not working.
Some ideas? I am using the version 3.HEAD-CVS

--
Márcio Luciano Donada <mdonada at auroraalimentos dot com dot br>
Aurora Alimentos - Cooperativa Central Oeste Catarinense