Search squid archive

Re: How to keep large download for more than 1 day

Mr Crack wrote:
Hi All,
I have setup to save download file size up to 50 Mb.
Because most users in My Internet Cafe download Norton, AVG, Kaspersky
updates.....

Smaller files (less than 4 Mb) are cached more than one day ...
Larger files are also cached but after server is restart, they lost.

So how did you specify the maximum object size? This sound suspiciously like you modified maximum_object_size_in_memory, instead of maximum_object_size.

I would like to know how to keep download file more than 1 day. If it
can, I can reduce about 5 Gb traffic for a week

Thanks in Advance

Chris