Search squid archive

Re: How to send/create ICP queries manually?

Yes, I'm talking to myself. (^:

But I found two links to two perl programs for doing what I want to do.
Let's face it searching is good and all but sometimes search results are optimized in ways that aren't relevant to us.

I ran across these by chance really.

Here's to hoping someone else might benefit.

Both can be used to test ICP

http://icp.ircache.net/tools/icp-test.pl
http://icp.ircache.net/tools/udp-banger.pl