Search squid archive

Re: How to configure URLs list to bypass the squid cache??

On 10.07.08 14:52, Saurabh Agarwal wrote:
> Thanks a Lot! This was very helpful

note, that:

1. those URLs won't bypass squid, they only will not be cached

2. url_regex is very ineffective, I'd advise simpler ACl types

--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
Quantum mechanics: The dreams stuff is made of.