Search squid archive

Re: wccp and Cisco router identifier

conf tint lo0ip addr x.x.x.x 255.255.255.255endwri mem
Then probably delete and rebuild your wccp config on the router.

Adrian
2008/7/15 Clemente Aguiar <ca-lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:> I am in the process of installing a "transparent" squid cache using wcpp> using a Cisco Router C2600 (IOS Version 12.2(46a))>> Everything is working fine except there is something that I don't know> how to change.>> The Cisco router identifier is the address that is used for GRE on the> router. Our router has two FastEthernet interfaces, each configured> with an IP, and the router chose one of the IPs at random as the Cisco> router identifier. How can that be changed? (i.e. how can I force> the Cisco router identifier to be a specific IP)>> I searched in this list and somebody said to use a loopback interface on the Cisco,> that it would much more predictable as the wccpv2 routerid is then always loopback id.> How is this done?>>> Clemente>>