Search squid archive

Re: Squid deny access to some part of website (SOLVED)

Hi all,

I was in trouble to access some sites using Squid, after post a message here and got help from some guy, I had the certainty that my proxy was working properly.

My problem was related a DNS fail to resolve some domains.

Part of website was placed on another domain and a problem with DNS server that I was using didn´t let Squid find out the servers hosting jpg an flash files.

Thank you for the help Leonardo

Best regards

Alexandre

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.