Search squid archive

custom logformats and squid-2.5.STABLE14-1.4E

I looked around but seem to not have much luck finding or figuring out
exactly what logging features work in this version of Squid. Is there a version matrix somewhere listing versions and the features they support?

Or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places?  Is it just me or is google becoming less and less useful?  With all this SEO stuff it seems like irrelevant stuff percolates up to the top of google results.